Helping through Adoption.
Adoption Attorney / Legal services
- Focusing on Public Agency and Private Adoptions
- Step-parent Adoptions
- Second-Parent Adoptions
- Single Parent Adoptions
- Relative and Legal Custodian Adoptions
- Interstate and Intercountry Adoptions
- Child Welfare Law
Practice area includes all of Ohio.
Adoption is a complex process involving several participants. For over twenty years, Carie Marsh Ehrenborg, an adoption attorney at Ehrenborg Law Office in Columbus, Ohio, has been involved with both public agency, private and intercountry adoptions. Adoption lawyer Carie Marsh Ehrenborg works with adoptive parents, foster parents who may be interested in pursuing foster care adoption, relatives, stepparents and expectant/birth parents throughout the state. Prior to entering her private practice in Columbus, Ms. Ehrenborg worked at Franklin County Children Services as a staff attorney. She was immediately drawn to the adoption process and has been assisting in adoption matters since 1998. Ehrenborg Law Office is located at 250 Civic Center Drive in Columbus,Ohio. Carie’s professional background as a highly-experienced adoption attorney has contributed enormously to her ability to help smoothly navigate the adoption process.
Ehrenborg Law Office provides clients with a free initial consultation and offers the following adoption process services listed below:
- Agency Finalization Open Adoption
- Expectant/Birthparent Representation Private/direct Adoption
- Closed Adoption Single Parent Adoption
- Foster Parent Adoption Special Needs Adoption
- Relative Adoption Stepparent Adoption
- Inter-State Adoption Legal Custodian Adoption
- Intercountry Adoption
Office is located at 250 Civic Center Drive, Suite 600, Columbus, Ohio 43215, in the offices of the Massucci Law Group.